Wheely Wheely Drinky Drinky
|Genesis||September 21, 2018|
|Original 4||Yiming Sun, Anna Henley, Ben Lusterio-Adler, James Halliday|
Wheely Wheely Drinky Drinky (WWDD), incepted at the EUS Council Retreat 2018, is a game in which roller desks are provided a race-circuit often including a wet component. No two races can be the same, the winner is the one with the lowest net time. Minors and Majors are at the discretion of the crowd, usually granted for spillage or poor sportsmanship.
- At least one roll-y chair
- At least one Jamaican man (can be from YouTube), to give a regulation countdown from 10
- A well-defined racetrack
- Official beer-pourer
- Official timer
- Racers' rights
- Each racer has the right to tend to their own beer (or water)
- No beer finish: 15s
- No flip: 5s
- Major: 5 s
- Minor: 3 s
Wheely Wheely Drinky Drinky is not a sport of rigorous rules. The game is constantly evolving, forcing the players to adapt, evolve, overcome.
As of now, there are only three components:
- Relay race around a course
- Beer Chug
- Flip Cup
- Modes of play
- Raw athleticism: No beer Incorporated into the game, only a lap
- Bullshit: Beer
This page does not represent the views of the Engineering Undergraduate Society of McGill University. If you have a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.