- Walksafe is a service that provides free night-time accompaniment for those who are feel uncomfortable, or who are unable to walk home alone.
- DriveSafe is like Walksafe, but with car.
McGill Security 514-398-3000
- If you feel unsafe, there's an incident around campus (including milton-parc area), or if you're a narc.
Sexual Violence Helpline (CVASM)) 514-933-9007
- If you feel as though you have been violated, or are just downright uncomfortable with a physical interaction, these folk are fonts of wisdom and support.
- Nightline is a confidential, anonymous, and non-judgmental listening service run by McGill students. E-Week can get raucous.
|Architecture||77||May Lee Birks, Peter Ehvert, George Etienne, Max Sterry, John Bissengger O'Connor|
|Bioresource||69||Danny Amon, Jonathan Salami, Sophie Courtemanche-Martel, Keel Scruton, Christopher Patterson, Alice Perie|
|Bioengineering||62||Sam Baker, Ella Reifsnyder, Maya Kenton, Belanna Gans, Johnny Liu|
|Chemical||69||Julia Elson, Shane Rankin, Sam Lapin, Hannah Mathews, Raphaelle Bonin, Steven Reng|
|Civil*||87||Meagan Warren, Julianna Fischer, Karine Flamand, Luc Plamondon, Justin Szekely, Andrew Mackay|
|ECSESS*||148||Alex Moreau, Ece Pidik, Thomas Hillyer, Kyle Myers, Arman Izadi, Laurie Zaccarin|
|Materials||63||Malcolm McClintock, Lynn Hein, Timothy MacLeod, Logan Beaudoin, Marion Olivier, Jonas Boettcher-Sheard|
|Mechanical*||101||Alex Scheffel, Kevin Alforque, Fiona Hamilton, David Masson, Steven MacLear, Sarah Ford|
|Mining||18||Adam Stanley, Andrew Allard, Alec Thomlison, Elijah Saragosa|
|Old Patrol||8||Katharine Callahan, Leila Hawa|